HJHall Men's Original Bamboo Rich Softop® Socks - HJ910
The Original Bamboo Softop®
These Bamboo socks have the Original Softop® non-elastic top. This is constructed using 3 unique relaxation panels which contract vertically. This enables the socks to stay up throughout the day and stops uncomfortable restriction marks being left on your legs.
Why buy Bamboo Socks?
Bamboo Rich Softop® socks. Made from 65% viscose from Bamboo, these non-elastic Softop socks offer the ultimate in comfort and help you maintain good foot care. Bamboo viscose is absorbent; it also has a super soft handle and is a sustainable resource. These Softop® socks also feature a smooth toe seam and a ventilated foot so your feet can breathe.
- Non-Elastic Top - has 3 unique relaxation panels (the 'soft top' that makes them soft top socks) that contract vertically and stay up all day without leaving marks on the legs or restricting circulation
- Super soft and absorbent Bamboo
- Ventilated Foot Panel
- Ideal for sensitive feet and diabetics
- Accredited by The Institute of Chiropodists and Podiatrists
- One size: UK 4-7
- 6-month Guarantee
- Millions of pairs sold worldwide
- 65% Bamboo, 35% Polyamide
- Machine wash at 30°
- Do not tumble dry